BA (HONS) INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- 2 STPM / 2 ‘A’ Levels Passes with a minimum CGPA 2.00 (Grade C); or
- Senior Middle 3 (UEC) with a minimum grade B in 5 subjects (including English); or
- Matriculation Program / Foundation in Design / Foundation in Art & Design with minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum of 24 points; or
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with average scores of 55%; or
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM) or equivalent to Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) of 60%;
- Other equivalent qualifications that recognized by Malaysia Government; and
- Diploma in Art and Design or any other equivalent and relevant Diploma recognized by Malaysia Government with minimum CGPA 2.00.
Pass Portfolio Review or Art Test conducted by the College for the candidate who does not have a pass in Art Subject.
IELTS 6.0; or
Credit in SPM English 1119; or
Credit in O-Level English / IGCSE
ADVANCED STANDING ENTRY
Under Malaysia Qualification Framework (MQF), students who have completed a Level 4 Diploma will receive an advanced standing credit transfer of up to 30% to the degree.