Lecturer – International Fashion Business/Fashion
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
The Lecturer is responsible for programme development and delivery of the modules for Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Fashion Business and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion (3+0) in collaboration with Coventry University United Kingdom. The specific tasks are:
• Ensure programme documentation is properly recorded and filed.
• Plan and deliver any of these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
o Introduction to the Global Fashion Industry
o Introduction to Fashion Marketing
o Future Proofing for Fashion Business
o Product Development for the Global Consumer
o Into Fashion: Personal Development Planning
o International Fashion Enterprise
o Future Fashion: Personal Development Planning
o Global Campaign Communication Strategies
o Global Sourcing and Production Management
o Global Sustainability and Innovation
o Future Fashion Innovators
o Future Proof: Personal Development Planning
o Marketing Futures
o Future Fashion Project
• Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects.
• Monitor and endeavour to maintain high student moral and motivation.
• To carry out other duties related to the teaching of courses.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Fashion Retailing, Marketing, Management or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of teaching experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic with an interest to nurture students and to help them to achieve their potential.
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle students of different nationalities.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Assistant Manager - HR & Administration
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
Key responsibilities of Assistant Manager – HR & Administration is to oversee and manage the full spectrum of HR function including:
• Develop and execute recruiting/staffing plan.
• Responsible in the recruitment strategies for the Company i.e. ensuring that there is a pool of qualified candidates available for all positions and that the job openings are filled by the required timelines.
• Handle the day-to-day management of the recruitment process i.e involves sourcing, screening, interviewing, administering reference checks and the job offer process.
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Manage and ensure all new-joined attend employee orientation and induction briefing and presenting induction slides.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Manage for compensation exercises including performance appraisal, salary review and promotion.
• Design, review, implement and manage compensation and benefits policies such as medical benefits.
• Administer monthly payroll processing including the monthly submission of EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax, HRDF and other statutory returns within the stipulated period.
• Maintain and monitor the payroll information database, and to ensure that the record is updated regularly.
• Ensure the accuracy of the monthly payroll processing.
• Administer staff leaves & claim matters.
• To handle any staff grievances & complaints with regards C&B and payroll.
• Administer and monitoring company’s insurance policies related to staff benefit program; i.e. GPA & GHS
• Administer staff Salary Review and Bonus exercise.
• Ensure that the Employee Handbook is updated and reviewed on a regular basis.
• Liaise with the relevant authority on matters related to payroll such as EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax (CP21, e-Leaver, e-BE etc) and HRDF.
Training & Development:
• Design and develop relevant training modules based on individual/ departmental/ Company needs.
• Review and discuss training proposals and select the most relevant training provider.
• Administer training application and ensure all application is following company’s guideline.
• Ensure all training record is updated in ERP system.
• Ensure related training is claimable under HRDF.
• To act as Liaison Officer and advise the management on employee discipline, employment law and industrial relation matters.
• Handle employee relation consultation and counselling and manage employee’s disciplinary issues.
• Monitoring on staff movement e.g. attendance and absenteeism.
• Provide advice on HR matters and conduct staff counselling together with head of department.
• Ensuring effective HR communication (including but not limited to) by updates on staff policy and practice.
• Handling foreign staff/expatriate’s employment pass & teaching permit application for new/renewal.
• Administer all documents compilation for applying employment pass & teaching permit before submitting to Ministry of Education (MoE).
• Follow up with Ministry of Education & Immigration Department on the approval of Teaching Permit and Employment Pass (Expatriates) using Expatriates Services Division (ESD) portal and e-IPTS portal.
• Prepare all documentations needed for MQA/ MOHE visit – Personal Staff Files & Records.
Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
• The post holder must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in/or Human Resource Management / Business Management / Business Studies.
• Must have a sound working knowledge of national employment law and best practice, strong interpersonal and influencing behaviour, good communicator.
• Must have or develop good working knowledge of immigration regulations.
• Must also have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge and skills of Microsoft Offices packages, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point is essential.
• The post holder must have at least 5 years of HR experience. Experience of the Higher Education sector may be an advantage.
Planning & Organising
• Responsible for planning and organising general workload on a daily basis.
• Must be aware of the complexities of full range of issues that may impact on different activities.
• Occasionally planning over a longer timeframe is required to complete certain projects.
• The post holder will make decisions on taking the appropriate action for their areas of responsibility which will include deciding when to pass issues on appropriately.
• Often advisory rather than key decision maker. Some decisions are taken with reference to HR policies.
Education Counsellor (Sales Executive)
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
The post holder will provide counselling and information to prospective students and/or their parents on all programmes offered by Raffles Kuala Lumpur.
This post holder will participate in various marketing activities to promote the programmes.
• Provide counselling and careful explanation (face-to-face or via other media) on education guidance to prospective students and/or their parents and ensuring such experience is positive and satisfactory.
• Organise resources that lead to achieving recruitments target set by the Management.
• Plan, prioritize, coordinate and attend school visits, exhibitions, roadshows and other outreach activities of the College.
• Administer and follow up with students’ enrolment and ensure timely tuition fees payment.
• Preferably candidate with 1- 2 years of working experience in any field (comprehensive training will be provided).
• Self-motivated, target oriented and independent with high degree of commitment to meet deadlines and objectives.
• Creative, resourceful and customer-focused.
• Must have valid driving license & own transportation and able to travel within Klang Valley & within Malaysia.
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
• Candidate must be able to speak in ENGLISH & BAHASA MALAYSIA.
• If able to speak MANDARIN, it’s an advantage.
• 2 Full-Time positions available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume (stating current and expected salaries) and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)