Lecturer – International Fashion Business/Fashion
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
The Lecturer is responsible for programme development and delivery of the modules for Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Fashion Business and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fashion (3+0) in collaboration with Coventry University United Kingdom. The specific tasks are:
• Ensure programme documentation is properly recorded and filed.
• Plan and deliver any of these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
o Introduction to the Global Fashion Industry
o Introduction to Fashion Marketing
o Future Proofing for Fashion Business
o Product Development for the Global Consumer
o Into Fashion: Personal Development Planning
o International Fashion Enterprise
o Future Fashion: Personal Development Planning
o Global Campaign Communication Strategies
o Global Sourcing and Production Management
o Global Sustainability and Innovation
o Future Fashion Innovators
o Future Proof: Personal Development Planning
o Marketing Futures
o Future Fashion Project
• Develop students’ creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects.
• Monitor and endeavour to maintain high student moral and motivation.
• To carry out other duties related to the teaching of courses.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Fashion Retailing, Marketing, Management or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of teaching experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic with an interest to nurture students and to help them to achieve their potential.
• Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle students of different nationalities.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Education Counsellor (Sales Executive)
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
The post holder will provide counselling and information to prospective students and/or their parents on all programmes offered by Raffles Kuala Lumpur.
This post holder will participate in various marketing activities to promote the programmes.
• Provide counselling and careful explanation (face-to-face or via other media) on education guidance to prospective students and/or their parents and ensuring such experience is positive and satisfactory.
• Organise resources that lead to achieving recruitments target set by the Management.
• Plan, prioritize, coordinate and attend school visits, exhibitions, roadshows and other outreach activities of the College.
• Administer and follow up with students’ enrolment and ensure timely tuition fees payment.
• Preferably candidate with 1- 2 years of working experience in any field (comprehensive training will be provided).
• Self-motivated, target oriented and independent with high degree of commitment to meet deadlines and objectives.
• Creative, resourceful and customer-focused.
• Must have valid driving license & own transportation and able to travel within Klang Valley & within Malaysia.
• Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
• Candidate must be able to speak in ENGLISH & BAHASA MALAYSIA.
• If able to speak MANDARIN, it’s an advantage.
• 2 Full-Time positions available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume (stating current and expected salaries) and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)