Education Consultant (Sales Executive)
(Locations: Kuala Lumpur)
The post holder will provide consultant and information to prospective students and/or their parents on all courses offered by Raffles Kuala Lumpur.
This position holder will participate in various marketing activities to promote the programmes.
- Provide counseling and careful explanation (face-to-face or via other media) on education guidance to prospective students and/or their parents and ensuring such experience is positive and satisfactory.
- Organize resources that lead to achieving recruitments target set by the Management.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate and attend school visits, exhibitions, roadshows and other outreach activities of the College.
- Administer and follow up with students’ enrolment and ensure timely tuition fees are paid.
- Preferably candidate with 1- 2 years of working experience in any field (comprehensive training will be provided).
- Self-motivated, target oriented and independent with a high degree of commitment to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Creative, resourceful and customer-focused.
- Must have valid driving license & own transportation and able to travel within Klang Valley & within Malaysia.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must be able to speak in ENGLISH & BAHASA MALAYSIA.
- If able to speak MANDARIN, is an advantage.
- 2 Full-Time positions are available.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume (stating current and expected salaries) and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)